GlutenFreeFind.com is an award-winning Online Resource Directory, featuring “everything gluten-free from A to Z!" Often referred to as the green pages of gluten-free, GlutenFreeFind.com is focused on healthy living. Free and easy to navigate. Continuously growing, you'll find it all here - accessibility, gluten-free style! Listen to what Nutrition Expert Rose Reisman has to say about GlutenFreeFind.com here. Check out our first year (2012) in review here. For gluten-free shopping, visit GlutenFreeSmartStore.com - Coming Soon!
← Simply click on a location, and then click on a category!
Browse, Learn, Shop, Share. You'll find:
• Focus on Healthy Living
• Comprehensive category list of businesses offering gluten-free options within Canada & USA
• Facts and Information and rich content about Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Living
• Gluten-Free Shopping
• Gluten-Free Deals to help you save money
• Blog providing News, Interviews, Giveaways, "Ask an Expert" and more
• Recipe of the Week featuring hundreds of healthy recipes created by contributing Gluten-Free Experts
• Canadian Celiac Association and Celiac Sprue Association Member
• Supporting research, outreach support, and community causes for Celiac Disease and Autism
• Celiac owned, operated, managed and maintained
Best of Canada Natural Health Award Winner, Natural Healthcare Canada (2012)
• Best Gluten-Free Online Discovery Resource Award, Nominee, The Best of Gluten-Free Awards (2013)
• Best Gluten-Free Blog Award, Nominee, The Best of Gluten-Free Awards (2013)
• Health & Wellness Resource/Publication Award, (Web/Print), Nominee Natural Healthcare Canada (2012)
• Best Health & Wellness Resource–Social Media Award, Nominee, Natural Healthcare Canada (2012)
• Best Green/Natural Health/Wellness Products Store Award, Nominee, Natural Healthcare Canada (2012)
• My Favourite Find This Year Award, Nominee, Natural Healthcare Canada (2012)
• Best in Show: Blog Award, Nominee, WEGO Health Awards (2012)
• Best in Show: Facebook Award, Nominee, WEGO Health Awards (2012)
• Best in Show: Twitter Award, Nominee, WEGO Health Awards (2012)
• Best in Show: Advocating for Another Award, Nominee, WEGO Health Awards (2012)
• Best Gluten-Free Website Award, Nominee, GFREEK Gluten-Free Awards, (2012)
• Best Gluten-Free Blog Award, Nominee, GFREEK Gluten-Free Awards, (2012)
• Best Gluten-Free Website Award, Nominee, Gluten Free Trade Organization (2012)
• Named "Autism Advocate and Superstar" by Autism Beacon (2012)
Awarded The Gluten Free Consumer Magazine Seal of Approval (2012)
"GlutenFreeFind.com will likely help inspire many people to seek out alternative answers for their digestive health concerns."
—Dr. Brian Davies, Viva Magazine
"GlutenFreeFind.com has a great directory and is a favorite source for finding gluten-free meal ideas"
—Rodney Fife, Examiner.com
"Visit (GlutenFreeFind.com) today and put it on your favorites list. Keep it handy because it is such a great place to refer to when you need to look up something about celiac disease and living gluten-free!"
—Jillian, Red Apple Lipstick
"GlutenFreeFind.com and its contributors are some of the most knowledgeable, informed and informative neighbours with whom I am proud to share my community."
— Sandra MacInnis, Cookbook Editor & Senior Consultant at Designed Food Systems Inc.
"One of my go-to websites for all things gluten-free."
—Tess Masters, A.K.A. "The Blender Girl" of HealthyBlenderRecipes.com
"GlutenFreeFind.com is a superb website for anyone interested in finding out accurate information for those suffering with celiac disease or gluten intolerance."
—Rose Reisman, Leading Health & Wellness Expert, PersonalGourmet.ca
"Rogers TV is proud of being part of a community of resources that helps give a voice and tools to those with Celiac Disease and the gluten-free community."
"GlutenFreeFind.com is an essential and user friendly resource for anyone interested in Gluten-Free living."
—Amy Sky, Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, Actress, TV Host, AmySky.com
"GlutenFreeFind.com is a top gluten-free website, as it continually provides relevant, gluten-free information. It has been pivotal in making my Gluten Free Cookbook a Bestseller. You'll find fresh, new, informative and healthy gluten-free information."
—Kathy Smart, TV Chef, Bestselling Cookbook Author, Nutritionist, LivetheSmartWay.com
"GlutenFreeFind.com is the most comprehensive listing of resources I've found to date. Had this site existed ten years ago when I first went gluten-free, I could have saved hundreds of hours scouring for information that's all right here in one place."
—Victoria Yeh, Cookbook Author, Cooking Instructor, Public Speaker, Food Blogger, Owner, GlutenFreeLiving.ca
Visit us on Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn ♦ About Advertise Shop Suggest a Business Press