GlutenFreeFind.com has been featured in
the following media outlets:
Television & Radio
680News, May 2016.
What She Said Radio, May 2016.
680News, May 2015.
What She Said Radio, May 2015.
What She Said Radio, September, 2015.
105.9 The Region, May 2014.
Proud FM 103.9, May 2014.
680News, May 2013.
Proud FM 103.9, May 2013.
Gluten-Free Radio, November 2013.
Rogers TV, April 2013.
680News, May 2012.
Rogers TV (Daytime York Region), November, 2011.
Newspapers & Magazines
Thornhill Liberal, August 2014.
Wall Street Journal, March 2014.
Los Angeles Times, August 2013.
Tonic Magazine, April 2013.
North York Mirror, March 2013.
Village Living Magazine, February 2013.
WestJet’s Up Magazine, October 2012.
National Post’s Gastropost, September 2012.
Chic Galleria, May 2012.
Delight Gluten-Free Magazine, February 2012.
Viva Magazine, October 2011.
Websites & Blogs
Marni Wasserman, Blog, May 2016.
Inside Toronto, June 2015.
Inside Toronto, May 2015.
Victoria Health Wellness and Sustainability Festival, December 2014.
Inside Toronto, November 2014.
Transitioning to Paleo Made Easy, August 2014.
Inside Toronto, May 2014.
Gusto TV, May 2014.
Rose Reisman’s Art of Living Well, May 2014.
Julie Daniluk, May 2014.
Gluten Freedom Week, May 2014.
Scoop du Jour, May 2014.
Microsoft, March, 2014.
Inside Toronto, March, 2014.
Gluten Free Utopia, March 2014.
Welcoming Kitchen, November, 2013.
Inside Toronto, November 2013.
Ontario Occupational Health Nurses Association, September, 2013.
Inside Toronto, September, 2013.
Inside Toronto, July, 2013.
Rose Reisman’s Art of Living Well, May 2013.
The Simply Bar, March 2013.
Inside Toronto, March 2013.
Elisabeth Hasselbeck’s NoGii, January 2013.
Sol Cuisine, January, 2013.
Gluten Free Gigi, January 2013.
Examiner, January 2013.
Health Castle, December 2012.
Marni Wasserman, October 2012.
Rose Reisman’s Art of Living Well, May 2012.
Examiner, May 2012.
Autism Beacon, April 2012.
Healthy Blender Recipes, April 2012.
Red Apple Lipstick, March 2012.
Holy Crap Cereal, March 2012.
Gluten Free Help, March 2012.
Celiac Corner, March 2012.
Ricki Heller, February 2012.
Martha Stewart’s Whole Living, April 2012.
Gluten Free Living, December 2011.
Mondays Celiac, December 2011.
Foodista, November 2011.
• Best Online Business Award Finalist, Notable.ca Awards (2014)
• Best Blog (Environment & Health category and Lifestyle category), Nominee, MiB Awards
(Made in Blog Awards) (2014)
• Best Gluten-Free Website Award (consumer driven), Nominee, GFREEK Gluten-Free Awards (2013, 2014)
• Best in Show: Community Award, Nominee, WEGO Health Awards (2013)
• Best Gluten-Free Online Discovery Resource Award, Nominee, The Best of Gluten-Free Awards (2013)
• Best Gluten-Free Blog Award, Nominee, The Best of Gluten-Free Awards (2013)
• Health & Wellness Resource/Publication Award, (Web/Print), Nominee, Natural Healthcare Canada (2012)
• Best Health & Wellness Resource–Social Media Award, Nominee, Natural Healthcare Canada (2012)
• My Favourite Find This Year Award, Nominee, Natural Healthcare Canada (2012)
• Best in Show: Blog Award, Nominee, WEGO Health Awards (2012)
• Best in Show: Advocating for Another Award, Nominee, WEGO Health Awards (2012)
• Best Gluten-Free Website Award, Nominee, GFREEK Gluten-Free Awards, (2012)
• Best Gluten-Free Blog Award, Nominee, GFREEK Gluten-Free Awards, (2012)
• Best Gluten-Free Website Award, Nominee, Gluten Free Trade Organization
(Affiliated with the Gluten Free Expo Canada) (2012)
Honors & Recognition
• Recognized by Microsoft (2014)
• Named Gluten Free Garage Community Partner (2013)
• Named “Rockstar Family-Friendly Resource” at Gluten Free Garage
by author Maggie Savage (2013)
• Listed as one of The Blender Girl’s Favorite Allergy Friendly/Gluten Free Food Blogs (2012)
• Named “Autism Advocate and Superstar” by Autism Beacon (2012)
• Awarded the Gluten-Free Seal of Approval by The Gluten Free Consumer Magazine (2012)
Praise from the Experts
“GlutenFreeFind.com will likely help inspire many people to seek out alternative answers for their digestive health concerns.”
—Dr. Brian Davies, Viva Magazine
“I have long been a fan of GlutenFreeFind.com. It’s a website that is chock full of recipes, resources and information. It can feel lonely when you first embark on a special diet. Finding a good resource is like making a new friend.”
—Kim Lutz, Cookbook Author
“One of my go-to websites for all things gluten-free.”
—Tess Masters (A.K.A. “The Blender Girl), Author, Actor, Voice Over Artist
“GlutenFreeFind.com is a superb website for anyone interested in finding out accurate information about celiac disease or gluten intolerance.”
—Rose Reisman, Nutrition Expert
“Rogers TV is proud of being part of a community resource that helps give a voice and tools to those with Celiac Disease and the gluten-free community.”
—Rogers TV (Ottawa)
“GlutenFreeFind.com is an essential and user friendly resource for anyone interested in Gluten-Free living. Lisa is a Gluten-Free Genius, and a passionate and informed advocate for the healthy lifestyle that is improving the lives of so many!”
—Amy Sky, EMI Recording Artist, Singer, Songwriter, Producer, TV Host
“GlutenFreeFind.com is a top gluten-free website, as it continually provides fresh, new, informative gluten-free information. It has been pivotal in making my cookbook a best-seller.”
—Kathy Smart, Chef and Cookbook Author
“I recommend GlutenFreeFind.com to those looking for everything you need to live gluten-free.”
—Jaclyn Stelmaszyk, World Champion Rower
“GlutenFreeFind.com is the most comprehensive listing of resources I’ve found to date. Had this site existed ten years ago when I first went gluten-free, I could have saved hundreds of hours scouring for information that’s all right here in one place.”
—Victoria Yeh, Cookbook Author, Cooking Instructor, Speaker, Food Blogger, Musician